3.02.2012

Friday 5

This backpack is so great (I just wish it wasn't so expensive, dang!):


 



Did you know you can create your own fabric?  I am so glad I found this website.  I already ordered some with our wedding photos on it for the wedding guest list quilt I am making.  I can't wait to get started on it now.  I also ordered this button fabric for it too.  I'll post pictures once it all comes in! Sew cute ;)


65654107037783535_jF2g53zs_c


One of my favorite things is to see other artist's studio spaces.  This sewing room is crazy good:


P_101121846


Have you seen Kelly Rae's new studio?  I've been enjoying seeing her fix it up via her instagram/twitter.  I dream of having a really awesome studio one day.


 New Image copy


 I've only had a chance to look at the first few pages, but I am so excited about this special Organizing issue of Martha Stewart Living.  It's soooooo inspiring :)


 The 11 things posts going around: Danielle's, Moorea's, Kaelah's, Jess's


I just might HAVE to participate even thought I wasn't "tagged".  I've always been a sucker for these kinds of things :)  Did you?  Send me your link.  I'd love to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment