2.29.2012

The rest of...

the February photo a day challenge.  You can see the first half here.


16. SOMETHING NEW        17. TIME


Black + white #toms #balletflats #somethingnew #febphotoaday #day16Because one is just not enough I guess + I'm still always late, haha #time #febphotoaday #watch #locket


18. DRINK        19. SOMETHING YOU HATE TO DO


Coconut water is my fav #sonic #febphotoaday #drink #day17#febphotoaday #day18


20. HANDWRITING        21. A FAVORITE PHOTO OF YOU


Ever wondered what my #handwriting looks like? #febphotoaday #day20I can't decide because there's so many but I love these 2 because it's something I never thought I would do. #febphotoaday #day21 #favoritephotoofyou


22. WHERE YOU WORK        23. YOUR SHOES


My studio #whereyouwork for fun :) #febphotoaday #day22Most comfortable "work/dress" shoes ever! I have them in gray too. #febphotoaday #shoes #day23 #rocketdog


24. INSIDE YOUR BATHROOM CABINET        25. GREEN


Lots of stuff #insideyourbathroomcabinet or closet in my case :) #febphotoaday #day24Muenster + #green apple grilled cheese :) yum!!! #febphotoaday #day25


26. NIGHT        27. SOMETHING YOU ATE


Vera + I on our #night walk #softcoatedwheatenterrier #febphotoaday #day26#somethingyouate swanky's chicken salad in bed while watching tv, haha :) #febphotoaday #27


28. MONEY        29. SOMETHING YOU'RE LISTENING TO


Getting a latte + oatmeal #money #febphotoaday #day28Good morning :) #somethingyourelisteningto #febphotoaday #day29


I'm going to keep participating too :)  Here's the list for March:


Yep, I'm doing it again :) #marchphotoaday



4 comments:

  1. I love instagram, and instagram monthly challenges! Your TOMS flats are just tooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the TOMS flats. I can't wait to get a pair of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)  You totally should.  They are great! ♥

    ReplyDelete