10.01.2009

wanna play 20 questions?

1. Show us the inside of something cute


My art box I carry around everywhere:



Box copy


The inside:



Inside box copy








2. What's the last home cooking you had?


My sweet boyfriend has been cooking for me every Mon + Wed when I had class...He last made hamburgers, salad + fries.  He's a really good cook :]


3. What do you miss?


This sweet thing:



Veve

I haven't seen her in 4 days :(  I'm a bad mommy.  She stays at my mom's which is outta the way.  I'm going to get her tonight though :]


4. What makes you laugh often?


This face:



IMG_0583


Ahh I freaking LOVE that man :]  He makes me laugh all the time + super duper happy



5. What's your favorite word?


tweedle/twiddle- not sure how i wanna spell this made up work zac + I have fun with ;]  Zac has confirmed it is "twiddle" :]


I love saying the word caprese (like the salad)-kah-press-ay


6. What are you trying to quit?


nothing :] 


7. What's your favorite commercial right now?




8. Whose style do you dig?



WhitRachWhit2Rach2 



9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...


beautiful photography


killer music


backpacker photo school


10. What's the last craft you made?


Camera strap for my new camera:


IMG_0245 
My mom found the coolest fabric EVER!!! (thanks mom!!!)


11. A photo of the last happy mail you got :]


Pack


12. Something you've got lately?


IMG_0467 copy 


13. What are you looking forward to?



  • going overnight camping with my buttonhole (♥Z) at Fall Creek Falls...it's going to be beautiful...the leaves will be changing...waterfalls...campfires...smores...snuggling in sleeping bags...being one with nature
  • i love this time of year- getting pumpkins, halloween, caramel apples, crafts festival
  • the weekend coming up



14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.


IMG_0585 


15. Recent Favorite Movie? 

don't really have one...i guess Time Traveler's Wife even though I was disappointed

16. Something you're working on right now?


Finishing my mom's quilt + rachel's baby (Cooper's) quilt


17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?


Kirsten bow 


18. What gives you goosebumps?


IMG_0567 copy


19. Share a new obsession.


My mood ring:


IMG_0363 


20. What's the meaning of your life?

La Vie En Rose

if you'd like to play along, please do! and please post a link to your 20Qs here in the comments here, if you'd like. :)















Elsie's


LA's



No comments:

Post a Comment