8.27.2009

Wish list

I have been wanting this 4-ever!!!  My books + things need a home bad:


Logan 


(pottery barn)


This is my new camera!!! Yay, yay, yay.  I love it.  I have been wanting a digi SLR for a while.  So glad I finally got one.  It's my birthday present to myself ☺ haha:


Canon-t1i 


I also signed up for a digi SLR photography class at Memphis College of Art.  Excited to be in class again.  Nerdy?  I miss school...well art classes.


These lenses look fun:


"With the Composer, Lensbaby introduces a completely new lens, based on a ball and socket configuration that delivers smooth selective focus photography with unparalleled ease. Photographers simply tilt the lens to a desired angle and then focus with a manual focusing ring. The Composer stays in the desired bent position without requiring a locking mechanism and features the new Lensbaby Optic Swap System:"


Lensbaby_composer 


"The Lensbaby Optic Box Set includes three optics options: Plastic, Pinhole / Zone plate, and Single Glass. Each optic creates a dreamy, ethereal look and will take you to new artistic horizons."Lensbaby_optical_swap 


These Heller TOMS:


Pair363 


I also wish my mac will be fixed without losing all my music.  I would really ♥ to make zac a mixed cd too.


Anthro clothes.


Waxing Poetic charms.


Plaid shirts for fall:


3858122062_3fed6ae4f7 


(somethings hididng in here)


Polaroid film would be fun.


A mood ring.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment