8.18.2009

Little Surprises

Last Friday, Zac + I had dinner @ Bhan Thai.  I've been once before, but Zac had never been.  It was really good!  I got the Panang Curry: Sautéed with panang curry sauce, bell peppers, sweet beans, basil and kaffir lime leaves in coconut milk.  I thought it sounded really interesting.  After that, we saw The Time Traveler's Wife @ Studio on the Square.  Zac said it was better than he thought + it wasn't as good as I thought, but I had HIGH expectations ;]  I still thought it was really good.  I cried. Haha. ♥Time


Saturday night Zac + I went to the Redbirds vs. SAC game @ AutoZone Park-"the finest ballpark ever built below the major league level".  They lost :( but it was still fun!!!


DSC02041 


Audrey Kawasaki is having another print sale:Saybyeprint


I wonder what the odds are of actually getting one??? haha.


Remember the class I took by Kara?  Well...she is selling her doily journals.CKarahaupt


I am so, so, so excited for Fall!!!  Elsie asks: "Is it just me or is it a general feeling that this Autumn is going to be best season in, like, a long long time? seems so."  I totally think so.  It's my favorite season always.


Things I'm excited about:


♥ going to Ft. Lauderdale (never been) w/ my sweetheart to visit his Dad


♥ cooler weather, fall breeze, leaves changing, smell of wood burning outside, cozy clothes


♥ green nail polish is in!


Aragon Chinchilly Forest


Here Today...Aragon Tommorrow by OPI • Chinchilly by Essie • Enchanted Forest by Orly


♥ Halloween is coming:


SpellboundBewareCorn 


(when you mix candy corn + salted peanuts it tastes like a payday...yum)


♥ the fair (ferris wheels, caramel/candy apples, funnel cakes + pronto pups) + Pink Palace Crafts Fair (pottery, art, prints + pronto pups again haha)


♥ the fact that i still have a few of these left:


Candywarehouse_2063_649306056 37074-ChickOStick Atkinson_peanut_butter_bars


caramels • chick-o-sticks • peanut butter bars.


♥ my birthday ;] 26!!! (I'll post my list soon, haha)


♥ I'm almost finished with the Twilight series...excited but sad too.  Ready to move on to new books!


♥ getting a new haircut + color


♥ the season for art openings + lectures


 




No comments:

Post a Comment