3.20.2009

New Watercolor Pan Palette Box + List: Art supplies to try

mmm...this makes me happy :]  I have been wanting something like this ever since I saw the W&N Bijou Box.  They are super expensive, so people even make their own.  I found a larger version without the included watercolor pans at ASW.  I finally took some pictures of it:


Studio Spring 2009 029 


Studio Spring 2009 030 


Studio Spring 2009 031 


I just need to get some Winsor & Newton Artist Watercolors- Half Pans to go in it.  That will be fun- collecting the colors I want.


LIST:  Art Supplies I want to try:



  • 300 lb.  Fabriano Paper

  • sz 12 or 14 Jackson's Schmincke brushes

  • Lyra holder (can  hold your neocolor crayons)

  • Prismacolor Col-erase pencils


Here's where I found a lot of these supplies ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment