4.06.2009

Family Day

Sunday Joe (my bro), Dylan (my oldest nephew), Luke (my youngest nephew) + I went to the Memphis Grizzlies Appreciation Day @ Memphis Putt-Putt Golf & Games.  We had lots of fun :]



  • Go Karts

  • Bumper Boats

  • Lazer Tag

  • Putt-Putt

  • Grizzlies Players + Dancers

  • Games + more...


BlogDSC00999 


Dylan riding next to me in the go kart.  He didn't remember the last time I took him, but he was scared, haha :]  This time he really enjoyed it.


DSC00994 


The fam ate at On the Border before the four of us went to the event.  Mom wanted a pic with her children :]


DSC01001 


Dylan + I on the go karts.


DSC01038 


Dylan standing next to Darko Milicic.  Haha.  He was TALL (7 feet)!!! 


They gave out free t-shirts.  I got mine signed by Darko Milicic, Rudy Gay + Mike Conley!



No comments:

Post a Comment