8.02.2013

Currently.

My companion for the next 7 weeks (or less hopefully)...getting the hang of it #gestationaldiabetes

Watching:  Big Brother, The Bachelorette, Pretty Little Liars, Next Food Network Star, So You Think You Can Dance, The Challenge...


Listening to:  I made a Labor + Delivery playlist the other day.  It includes: Local Natives Hummingbird + Gorilla Manor albums, Beach House Bloom, Wild Nothing Nocture, some My Morning Jacket, Dan Auerbach and Yellow Ostrich :)  I also will admit I've been listening to Taylor Swift's new song "Everything Has Changed (Remix) [featuring Ed Sheeran]  haha


Dreaming about:  SO MUCH!!!  How contractions are going to feel...when I'm going to start going into labor...how labor is going to go...holding Everett for the first time :)  Getting to eat sweets again, haha (Slap Yo Mama pie + donuts).  Dressing up Everett for his very first Halloween.  Cool Fall nights and leaves falling.


Reading:   STILL haven't finished the freaking 50 Shades of Gray series yet (I only have 10% left).  I just finished Ina May's Guide to Childbirth.  Almost done with What to Expect When You're Expecting.  I'm now starting Ina May's Guide to Breastfeeding.  I need to start Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way before the baby comes, haha.  So much reading :)


Looking forward to:  Setting up the car seat, pack n play and playing with our stroller :)


Drinking:  Water and the occasional unsweet tea.  I really like cran-raspberry LaCroix sparkling water with some fresh lime juice lately.


Making me happy:  That I'm still able to sleep throughout the night and that this pregnancy has been pretty great overall :)


Eating:  No sugar and low carb.  Not much fun but I'm happy to do it to keep baby and I healthy.


Knitting:  Baby blanket still :)  I'm on color 4 of 7 now.



No comments:

Post a Comment