7.31.2013

Woodland Baby Shower

009002 bw001

007

003

020 bw

005

039 bw

My Aunt's threw me a family baby shower with a woodland theme this weekend.  They had our baby photos displayed which was really cute.  I wish I could have tried the cupcakes and s'mores, but that will have to wait until baby arrives (due to my gestational diabetes).  I've enjoyed getting everyone together and celebrating baby Everett.  He's got a big, loving family to welcome him and that makes me so happy.  I am so thankful for all the wishes, gifts and love we received :) 


1 comment:

  1. Okay random question, I see you have a little smores station set up (VERY cute); did y'all use the candle to melt everything? I want to so something like this at my reception, but I was worried the candle would get wax everywhere.

    ReplyDelete