7.03.2009

Happy Friday!!!

A friend told me about this movie last night.  It looks really good:


It might get


I even had a dream about Jack White last night, haha.  I dreamed we were making out before a show- best dream ever :]  he he.  Katherine + I are going to Nashville for the weekend to see him play (The Dead Weather) July 30.  I can't wait!!!


Jack


These movies look really good too:


Where the wild 


Where The Wild Things Are.


Alice 


Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.  I love Johnny Depp!!!  He's one of my cousins...far down the line.  I also love Alice in Wonderland!  It is my favorite story + I collect older editions of it.


Away 


Away We Go Site.




"Let Them Go"


By T. D. Jakes


There are people who can walk away from you.


And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you, let them walk.
I don't want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you,
coming to see you, staying attached to you. I mean, hang up the phone.


When people can walk away from you, let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody who left.


The Bible said that they came out from us that it might be made manifest that they were not for
us. For had they been of us, no doubt they would have continued with us. [1 John 2:19]


People leave you because they are not joined to you.
And if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay.


Let them go.


It doesn't mean that they are a bad person; it just means that their part in the story is over.
And you've got to know when peoples' part in your story is over
so that you don't keep trying to raise the dead. You've got to know when it's dead.


You've got to know when it's over. Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the tenth spiritual gift. I believe in good-bye. It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful, and I know whatever God means for me to have He'll give it to me. And if it takes too much sweat I don't need it.
Stop begging people to stay.


Let them go!



No comments:

Post a Comment