6.15.2009

Stormy Outside, Stormy Inside


Friday Kim (my sis-in-law) + her friend Carrie came in town to see Keith Urban.  We met them for dinner at Sole.  On the way downtown the storms came...At least dinner was amazing!!!





Saturday mom + I went to Arlington, TN.  We wanted to check out this antique store:


DSC01377 


We didn't get anything, but I saw this cool sewing table w/ machine:


DSC01371 


I should have taken a picture of the whole inside.  It was 3 stories with crazy wood wraparound banisters on the second floor.  This was on the third floor:


DSC01376 


There was also an old gin mill that looked interesting:


DSC01379 


Sunday was Kacey's 6th birthday!  Happy Birthday to my sweetheart Kacey!  Yesterday Three Dog Bakery was closed, so I am going to take her there tonight (and Vera too).  She likes the pupcakes + anything soft.


DSC01387 


Still trying to figure some things out...this past week has been tough for both of us.  All I know is I love him + that's all I can do.



No comments:

Post a Comment