5.04.2009

the day of the week between sunday and tuesday

1.)  Light, Easy, Fun way to make videos...I may have to get one of these before my trip to Seaside.




Flip Mino Camcorder




""

Flip Mino Camcorder with Personalized Design - Available only at www.theflip.com. Check out this unique Flip Mino design. The Flip Mino camcorder combines remarkable video quality in a pocket-sized package. Now personalizable - create yours today. You've never had a camcorder that's this much fun.


 

2.)  Possible Swine Flu hits Collierville: http://www.wmcstations.com/global/story.asp?s=10278930

 

3.)  I got 2 new sewing books the other day @ lunch:

 

sew what! BAGS is one of them

Sew book 

It has lots of fun projects :]





  • Cute totes!


  • Cute messenger bags!


  • An artist roll (to store brushes) I have been wanting to make one of these for a while now!!!




  • It even has it's own flickr group!



4.)  I've been wanting to do this too and journal daily.  I bought this book:


How to Make a Journal of your Life


How to 


5.)  New nail polish:


EternalOptimist 


Essie eternal optimist, I'm loving this color right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment