3.18.2009

Lunch date...

Since I've been working at the new location, I haven't had lunch with my mom.  We decided to go to Bronte' (cafe in Davis Kidd Bookstore) for lunch.  I picked up a magazine.  They didn't have my fav. art magazine (hi-fructose) out yet though.  Then we went to the mall.  We both tried on the new victoria secret perfect one bra.  If you tried it on you got $5 off...so...we both got one :]  Very comfy.  I got the minty green color!


6a00d834515e6669e2011168a9bb1f970c-350wi 


Then we stopped in the Godiva store + I had the best chocolate ever :]  For some reason I have been craving lemon.  Introducing Lemon Chiffon...haha...A light, refreshing lemon creme swirled into a velvety dark chocolate within a white chocolate shell.  Heaven.


G_piece_1 


My mom had to go to the Dior counter to get something + I have been wanting to smell the new Miss Dior Cherie L'eau (ooo...ahh...the pretty mint green) :


Dior-miss-dior-cherie-leau-eau-de-parfum-spray 


The lady at the counter took forever, so we got free samples :]  score!!!  It smells so good!!! 


A new side of Miss Dior Chérie you've never seen before—light-hearted, fresh, energetic and, as always, irresistibly charming. Miss Dior Chérie L'eau. A classic gourmand blend, confident, charming and filled with enchanting surprises: strawberry leaves, pink jasmine, caramelized popcorn, strawberry sorbet, patchouli and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment