1.30.2009

Happy Friday!!!

It's friday...yay,yay,yay.  Hehe.  I love fridays + the weekend!!!


List of Books I want to buy/read:



  1. Seven Days in the Art World by Sarah Thornton
  2. Lives of the Artists by Calvin Tomkins
  3. Stern Men by Elizabeth Gilbert
  4. Invisable Cities by Italo Calvino
  5. The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
  6. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (I am almost finished with New Moon and already read Twilight)
  7. The Creative Liscense by Danny Gregory
  8. How to Make a Journal of Your Life by Daniel Price


I still have tons at home I haven't read too ;] hehe.


And I really want to play in the studio this weekend :] Sew+Paint+Draw


I bought a sketchbook today.  I'm going to make myself draw something everyday. 



2 comments:

  1. I just finished Eclipse and I'm reading Breaking Dawn right now... it's really good. I didn't know anything about that series until recently. Stephanie Meyer has a new book out, The Host. I haven't heard anything about it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished New Moon and I'm reading Eclipse now. I haven't heard anything about The Host either. Not sure???

    ReplyDelete