6.25.2008

Survey Hump Day

In the mood for a survey :]


ODD facts about ME (who else?!?)...


Do you snore?  nope...not unless I'm sick and really stopped up.


Lover or a Fighter?  lover :]


What's your worst fear?  it's private shh... one I can tell you is... that there's a man with a gun outside my window at night


As a kid were you a Lego Builder?  oh yeah! i built a HUGE castle one time


What do you think of "reality tv"?  i really like some of it


Do you chew on your straws?  nope


Were you a cute baby?  of course :]


How is the single life for you?  I've never really been single long, but I'm ok with it now.  I've found peace within myself + I've really worked on me on the inside :]


What color is your keyboard? black right now (at work)...white at home


Do you sing in the shower? no, not usually...in the mornings i'm still asleep


Have you ever bungee jumped? nope, not really into stuff like that


Any secret talents? no, no secrets


What's your ideal vacation spot?  anywhere secluded, relaxing, tranquil- even though i never vacation at places like that


Have you eaten sushi?  yep, alot


Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko"?  i have, the first time was pretty recently...i love jake gyllenhal!


Do you give a darn about the ozone?  yes!!! It helps protect us from the sun!


How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? never tried...too many :] 


Can you sing the alphabet backwards?  nope...don't care to


Have you ever been on an airplane?  yes, lots of times!


Are speedo's hot?  haha, in Europe they are, j/k.  Nah...


What's your stand on hunting?  i don't like it at all...i could never do it; i love deer + feel sorry for them!


Is marriage in your future?  i hope so!


Do you like your handwriting?  it's ok...i love handwriting...i like other's better than mine...i used to try to make myself write all these different ways


What are you allergic to?  oh gosh, more like what am I not?... cats + dogs (dander + saliva), dust, grass, trees, mold, feathers/down, pollen, pinecillin, and I'm sure many other things.


When was the last time you said "I love you"?  probably today...to my mom on the phone


Is Tupac still alive?  haha, i don't know...i'll say no


Do you cry at weddings? not usually, unless it is very beautiful or something moves me.


How do you like your eggs?  over hard or srambled with cheese


Are blondes dumb?  um...no, although some are... I'm not :]


Where does the other sock end up?  Kacey gets it and hides it; maybe the washer eats it


What time is it?  2:45 literally;  time to go HOME!


Do you have a nickname?  a few:  Lanake (my name in Hawaiian), Linz, Pookie...can't think of the rest right now. 


Is McDonald's disgusting? yea I'm sure it is...I eat it though occasionally.


When was the last time you were in a car?  at lunch, about an hour and a half ago


Do you prefer baths or showers? showers usually, but baths when I want to relax; I love baths with bubbles or fun spa stuff


Is Santa Claus real? yes, St. Nick too


Are you afraid of the dark?  yes


What are you addicted to? love, haha :] peace + happiness


Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?  both, right now i like smooth but the past few years it's been crunchy...gotta change it up


Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? no


How many times have you brushed your teeth today? once


Is Drug free the way to be? i think so


Are you wearing socks? nope


Have you ever hitch hiked? no


What color are your eyes? blue, sometimes green, gray


When's the last time you cried? not long ago, probably a few nights ago...i like to cry every now and then


Do you like your life? i do, very much!!!


Whose life is better?  i don't know, i don't live anyone elses life


Are you psychic?  sometimes


Have you read "Catcher in the Rye"? no, should i?


Do you play any instruments?  yes- the piano, mad skillz, haha


Can you skateboard? no, but I can snowboard and indo-board


Do you like camping?  i just went for the first time recently...i want to go again...i really liked it :]


Do you snort when you laugh? heck no!- hate it


Do you believe in MAGIC?  yes, yes, yes!!! i love me some magic!


Is a dog a man's best friend?  depends on the dog, depends on the person...Vera's my best friend :]


Do you believe in divorce? no, i think sometimes people don't try hard enough, but sometimes i guess it is necessary.


Can you do the moonwalk?  nope


Does your mom know you have a myspace? yes, she knows most of everything


What was the last thing you ate?  The Istanbul @ Mantia's... hummus, turkey, feta cheese, cucumber, tomato on a hoagie


Do you wear nail polish?  i used to all the time, but not lately


Do you like someone right now?  yes, love him


What's the most annoying tv commercial?  i don't really watch many commercials thanks to tivo, i think most of them are annoying.


Favorite band of the moment? My Morning Jacket


 



No comments:

Post a Comment