6.23.2008

Manic Monday

I would prefer to still be enjoying relaxing on Sunday...


Today has gone by pretty fast.  I hate Mondays from dragging myself outta bed to dragging myself around the whole day. 


I stopped by Wilds Oatstoday at lunch- got some orange marmalade (I've been craving it since watching the Next Food Network Star- Spicy Balsamic Basil Orange Marmalade) and organic lip balm- one of my *favs* Kiss My Face(this time I got Sliced Peach).

Kis_lipbalm_peach_lg














 


 


 


 


 


 


I have high hopes for this week.  I'm hoping for some magic :]  I've got a few tricks up my sleave.  Shh...for now.  I can say that I am very excited to clean up the studio so I can actually work + relax.  Major overhaul tonight + tomorrow night.  I have new gessoboards to hang (2 huge [for me] ones + about 6 smaller ones).  There's nothing like a blank canvas staring you in the face, begging to be played with :]  It's been a little while. 


Yum...I smell popcorn popping.  At work we have a big popcorn cart.  I have to fight the urge everyday to eat it :]  haha.  Today starts my diet + exercise.  I haven't been eating too healthy since my trips.  Last night it was Ben + Jerrys :]  I tried the new Imagine Whirled Peace flavor.  "When Ben & Jerry’s wanted to talk about peace, we couldn’t think of a better person to exemplify the message than John Lennon. Through his art and lyrics he imagined a world without war and asked us all to 'Give Peace a Chance'. We hope this whirly mixture of toffee cookies and fudge peace signs enlightens your bellies and souls and makes you ask what you can do to promote peace in your lives."Imagine-whirled-peace-big_thumbnail



1 comment:

  1. I'm having the Ben and Jerry's Super Fudge Chunk with my lunch. It is really good. I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete