5.08.2008

The Alphabet Game

Instead of the Thursday Thirteen, I decided to play Al's game...



A is for age:



24



B is for beer of choice:



Pacifico or Coors/Coors Light



C is for what you can't wait for right now:



My trip to Europe + The Weekend :] yay!



D is for your dog's name:



Vera Lynn (After the Pink Floyd song):  Eringlo's Firepink Wildflower is her AKC name.  Her nicknames are Stinky, Veve, Ve, and a few others...



E is for essential item you use everyday:



Hand Sanitizer...haha...I like to be as germ free as possible.  Also: pen, paper, toilette paper-try living without this one for a weekend...NOT FUN!!!  Lots of other too...



F is for favorite tv show at the moment:



Gossip Girl.  The Real World is a close second and of course Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Houswives.



G is for favorite game:



Candy Land



H is for Hometown:



Memphis, Tenn



I is for instruments you play:



Piano



J is for favorite juice:



Orange-every morning, Pineapple and Cranberry



K is for who's ass you'd like to kick:



haha, no one's right now.  :]



L is for last food you ate:



Chinese



M is for marriage:



oh i hope so to my dream man + true love + forever!



N is for your name:



Lindsay Elayne Palmore



O is for overnight hospital stay:



Ugh-no thanks.  Never had to do this.  It will be ok though when I'm there to have a sweet little baby!



P is for people you can't live without as of today:



Everyone I love, You know who you are.  Well most of you do I hope :]



Q is for Quote:



"One More Girl" by The Wrecker's came on my Ipod yesterday + it has been the talk of a few conversations so...this is my fav lyrics from the song, I guess it's a quote:



One Day We'll Be A Pile Of Ashes,



For the Rest of Time it Passes.



R is for Biggest Regret:



I don't have any.  Everything I've been through I believe has a purpose.  "People and Things come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then they leave.  And thank God for it."-excerpt from Eat, Love, Pray



S is for school:



Thank goodness it's over!!!  I miss art class and that's about it!



T is for time you woke up today:



My alarm was set for 7:30, but I hit the snooze every 10 minutes til 8:30.  I don't like getting up :[



U is for color underwear you have on now:



red with white hearts and the words I LOVE PINK in pink with pink outlining



V is for vegetable you love:



lima beans, creamed corn, fried green tomatoes



W is for worst habit:



Procrastination + Tardiness (in the morning) + Sharp Tongue + Over Critical + Harsh + Fussy + a Worrier + Perfectionist + Conservative



X is for # of x-rays you've had:



a few



Y is for the yummy food you ate today:



none really...i guess lucky charms was the best



Z is for you zodiac sign:



Virgo- "the virgin": It is sometimes thought of as potentially creative girl, delicately lovely; Sometimes as an older woman, intelligent but rather pedantic and spinsterish.



LIKES:



health foods



lists



hygiene



order



wholesomeness



DISLIKES:



hazards to health



anything sordid



sloppy workers



squalor



being uncertain



 



No comments:

Post a Comment