5.05.2008

Musicfest Weekend~Memphis in May~2008

Musicfest weekend started out bad...Ben Folds was rained out :[  He's one of the very FEW people I'd stand in a thunderstorm for 2 hours for!!!  Ahh...and to not even get to see him play :[ SUCKED!!! but the next night I got to celebrate one of my best friends graduation: Rachel!  She's the one on the right in the pic.  The other is Kristen.  Kris~Linz~Ray ray :]
Img_1732
Img_1742
Umphrey's McGee~only got to see the last half :[  but it was good :]
Img_1749
Img_1752_2



Me + my friend Aubs~we watched the rest from a friend's condo.  So pretty!
Img_1753_2
Img_1760


Img_1755



And the silver lining to my shitty day? A sweet Cinco de Mayo package from the black apple :] yay!  My doll + some postcards :]
















No comments:

Post a Comment