8.11.2013

33 Weeks

33 weeks

053

055

060


This week I finally had my gestational diabetes class :)  I learned that I was probably restricting myself too much.  I need to add more carbs than I was so I stop losing weight.  They gave me a meal plan to stick with and it's pretty easy.  You just mix a certain amount of carbs with a meat, fat and non-starchy vegetables.  My levels have still been pretty good, but the past few days I've had a few high ones.  It gets frustrating when you eat well but still have a high reading :(


We had our fifth childbirth class and it was all about baby basics.  Zac gave the baby doll a bath, changed it's diaper and learned how to swaddle.  He was the master swaddler in class, haha.  Everyone was complementing him on how perfect his was :)



33



No comments:

Post a Comment