4.01.2013

14 Weeks


14 Weeks



066bw



026



031



065



069


This week we went to the doctor again and heard the heartbeat on the doppler for the first time.  I have a tilted uterus so we have only been able to see/hear it with an ultrasound.  We also decided to get a prenatal DNA test done and it will also tell us the sex of the baby!  Hopefully we will get the results in 10-14 days.  So exciting and nerve-wracking all at the same time.  We've been trying to decide on some baby names and agree more on girl names versus boy names, haha.  I'm looking forward to my second prenatal yoga class :)  We have the studio almost all cleared out (except for my one wall).  Putting those shelves up were Zac + I's first DIY.  We were pretty proud of ourselves.  Next up is wall paint (I couldn't resist looking at it when we were at Lowe's).  I brought the rocker that my Dad bought my Mom when she was pregnant with me over to the soon to be nursery.  And...We ordered a crib!!! :)  Yay!     



14


*Colette headband from Oh! Sweet Joy 



No comments:

Post a Comment