9.12.2012

29 before 30

29 Birthday 013 copy


I've been making these for 4 years now (time flies!!!).  I think they are so fun! :)



  1. Make something special :)

  2. Take a road trip (Austin, TX?) *I guess Savage Gulf + Nashville counts ;) AND the BABYMOON was way better

  3. Redo the condo + studio (paint, carpet?, clean, organize) here

  4. Keep running at least 2 days a week (hopefully 3) *I did until the weather got cold + I got pregnant :)

  5. Finish the wedding quilt (it's almost done...just needs binding) *I finished this one for my mom

  6. Bake Zac oatmeal cookies for no reason

  7. Make a "scrapbook" on the road for our Ft. Lauderdale trip *Didn't happen

  8. Go to the haunted corn maze or a hauted house *Didn't happen

  9. Ride the rootop ferris wheel *Didn't happen

  10. Laugh so hard you cry

  11. Write a love letter

  12. Go fishing

  13. Celebrate 2 years of marriage here and here

  14. Fill another sketchbook

  15. Dance + not care who's watching

  16. Write a poem

  17. Read (at least) 3 new books

  18. Fill a journal with paint

  19. FInish the granny square slippers already (seriously!)

  20. Run a 5K in under 30 minutes *Got close

  21. Take someone by surprise here

  22. Do something that scares you (out of your comfort zone)

  23. Make s'mores here

  24. Go on a hiking trip here

  25. Eat or make a 4 course meal Did it on my 30th b'day :)

  26. Skinny Dip (!!!)  here

  27. Hang wedding photos + new prints, etc. here

  28. Assess your fears

  29. Make a painting...cut it up...leave it in random public places


Do you make these too???  What would be on your list?



Last year's 28 before 29 and all the posts related to it.


Inspired by Hula Seventy and Elsie.



6 comments:

  1. these are great things to get done! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list, so many fun things to see and do. I'm excited about all of your sketching and scrap booking plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! I really want to try this :)
    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :)  You should.  Its so much fun! 

    ReplyDelete