8.08.2012

Hog & Hominy // Memphis Eats

I tried a new restaurant for lunch today called Hog & Hominy + it was so GOOD!!!  The outside is super cute and I loved the style of the whole place; They had my favorite french style galvanized chairs + white subway tile on the inside.  Their logo is a pink pig's snout with a mustache + motto "What happens when you combine a brick oven, family meals & bocce courts with southern cookin', a lively bar & a love of pork?"...AWESOMENESS ;)  I shared 3 sides: Collards | belly ends, hominy, pepper vinegar, Peas | prosciutto, cream + Polenta | creamy goodness...AND we had to try a pizza: 'Shrooms| porcini, mushroom, smoked mozzarella, arugula, cream, roasted garlic oil...AND the waitress talked us into her favorite dessert: Peanut Butter Pie with banana pudding.  It was all delicious + I have been stuffed all day...I'm not sure I will even eat dinner, haha.  I highly recommend it if you are ever in the M-town.


Last one haha


My favorite chairs


Untitled


Sides // collards, peas + polenta


'shrooms pizza


Peanut butter + banana pudding pie...mmm


I'm excited about trying their dinner menu + bringing the husband with me next time ♥



1 comment:

  1. I'm still drooling over these pictures. I will definitely have to try this out the next time I'm in Memphis. We need to visit again SOON. I love when you share great places to eat.

    ReplyDelete