8.21.2012

Breakaway-Bardog Tavern 5k

Bardog 1
before


My # #summerofrun #memrun


Hubby in the orange :)
during *Zac is in the orange :)


Bardog 5
hitting the "turbo boost" towards the end


Bardog 2
after


I forgot to post this yesterday #latergram #downtownmemphis                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 


We ran a second 5K.  It was around downtown and along the river which was pretty cool.  Zac ran with me this time which was sweet :)  I beat my last time by a minute.  I thought I might do better than that but oh well.  I'm just glad I finished it and didn't get a worse time.  I'm not really that concerned with time right now.  I'm just trying to pace myself + not burn out.  I'm glad we don't have another 5K for a month.  Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment