3.15.2012

Halfway Through...

...the instagram March photo a day challenge:


1. UP        2. FRUIT


I give #up on today!!! #marchphotoaday #day1 just spilt a huge cup of tea all over my car & myself :(The closest thing I have to #fruit #icedpear #simplylipbalm #marchphotoaday #day2


3. YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD        4. BESIDE


Condo sweet condo #yourneighborhood #marchphotoaday #day3#bedside table #marchphotoaday #day4 time to wake up!


5. A SMILE        6. 5 PM


The most beautiful smile I've ever captured :) my hubby when we first started dating #marchphotoaday #asmile #day5Ready to leave this mess behind! #5PM #marchphotoaday #day6 a day late


7. SOMETHING YOU WORE        8. WINDOW


Stackable rings that I haven't wore in at least 5 years #marchphotoaday #somethingyouwore #day7#marchphotoaday #window #day8


9. RED        10. LOUD


My new favorite #red lipstick #marchphotoaday #day9Memphis tigers win!!!


11. SOMEONE YOU TALKED TO TODAY        12. FORK


#someoneyoutalkedtotoday my sweet hubby #marchphotoaday #day11#dinner #fork #marchphotoaday #day12


13. A SIGN        14. CLOUDS


A #sign of spring/summer...neon pink nails + fresh fruit #marchphotoaday #day13Not a #cloud in the sky #marchphotoaday just lots of pollen #day14


15. CAR


My #car has green pollen all over it. Yuck! #toyota #highlander #hybrid #marchphotoaday #day15



2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! I've been doing photo-a-day too! Fun, but challenging sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)  I totally agree.  Thanks for visiting + commenting!

    ReplyDelete