3.30.2012

Friday 5

1.  GLORY // Doily Blanket...WOW!!!  Be still my heart, haha.  I would LOVE, seriously LOVE to have one of these.  I will add it to my list of projects to complete + never will, OR you can buy one for $75.  My eye is set on the mustard one (of course) ♥


Doily


 


2.  Books at Jo Ann's.  I spent my lunch break looking through quilt books + I found some great inspiration for our wedding quilt.


Getting inspired on my lunch break at Jo Ann's... Now I just wanna go home + quilt :) wow! #quilt


Some I looked through: 1., 2., 3., 4.


3. My new spring/summer purse(Billabong Going Places Bucket Beach Bag)


BK


4. All of Elsie's recent scrapbooks.  I can't wait to make one:


Spring Art Journal, Highlights Scrapbook, Mini Magazine Notebook + Our First Year


5. Silversun Pickups limited edition yellow vinyl.  They are one of a few bands that will always remind me of my husband + when we first started dating :)


Vinyl


Happy Weekend! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment