3.13.2012

10/52 Weeks

1 painting (or part of a painting):


10 of 52 weeks 005


Yay!  I'm really excited about this one.  It's been a while since I've been really excited about painting + thanks to this one I am! (Did I just say really excited way too many times?) haha :) 


10 of 52 weeks 008


I've already changed it some since I took this picture.  I got rid of the camera in the bottom left (way too literal/identifiable for me) + I added a little to the top right.  I'm having fun with the collage elements + I'm thinking a lot about layering, stacking, meshing...


1 sketch:


Desk sketch 2


Just a sketch of stuff on my messy desk...crappy photo + a hot pink finger nail.  Yep.


1 art journal page:


10 of 52 weeks 015


10 of 52 weeks 013


10 of 52 weeks 011


(Prompt from this e-course)



No comments:

Post a Comment