2.16.2012

Halfway through...

...the instagram february photo a day challenge:


1. YOUR VIEW TODAY        2. WORDS


At lunch #yourview #febphotoaday #day1Where I am this afternoon :( #febphotoaday #day2 #words


3. HANDS        4. A STRANGER


Grabbing a beer + watching the grizz game #hands #febphotoaday #day3Go tigers!!! #febphotoaday #day4 #srangers


5. 10 AM        6. DINNER


Because I missed it yesterday #10am #febphotoaday #day5What I'm eating tonight for #dinner #febphotoaday #day6


7. BUTTON        8. SUN


My one + only #button #tattoo #febphotoaday #day7The setting #sun on face. It finally came out! #febphotoaday #daylate #day8


9. FRONT DOOR        10. SELF PORTRAIT


Our #frontdoor #febphotoaday #day9Me on a rainy day #selfportrait #febphotoaday #day10


11. MAKES YOU HAPPY        12. INSIDE YOUR CLOSET


Estate saling today with the hubby #makesyouhappy #febphotoaday #day11Yep, it's a big mess + I never have anything to wear ;) of course! #febphotoaday #yourcloset #day12 #mess


13. BLUE        14. HEART


My #blue Manhattan #febphotoaday #day13 what I'm listening to #ryanadams #loveishellFlowers from the boss man aka my dad #febphotoaday #day14 #heart


15. PHONE


My cell #phone #febphotoaday #day15 a day late



No comments:

Post a Comment