1.26.2012

Currently.

Had a fun lunch date with the husband :)


Obsessing Over: Instagram.  I've talked about it before, but I am totally loving this app!  I'm having so much fun doing the January photo a day challenge + I'm so glad they are going to continue for the rest of the year (I think).


Working On: My new year's resolutions.  I've started a new painting, which I am really enjoying.  I've also done a sketch + art journal page every week so far.  I'm also working on my happiness + being less critical.  I consider myself to be carefree + free-spirited, but I'm not sure how true that is.  I let little things bother me + consume me.  I'm trying to LET GO.  I think it will bring me more happiness + the people around me.  I have to remind myself of this constantly because it is so HARD.     


Thinking About: The fact that I already wrote most of this once + typepad decided to delete it or I didn't save it :(  Bummer.  I'm also thinking about showing love to my family more.  I think it's the little things that make life + relationships so special.  I want to make sure I'm stopping to tell/show the people I care about that I love them.  It's easy to go through the day to day motions + forget about this.  I think there needs to be more love notes in my life :)


Anticipating: Spring.  I'm so ready for sundresses, bike riding, picnics + bare feet.


Listening To: My winter playlist.  It's so good ;) 


Drinking: Sparkling water with a splash of 100% grape juice + naked juices, along with the usual water + tea.


Wishing: It was the weekend, haha.  I think I'm always looking forward to that.


What are you up to?  I'd love to know.



3 comments:

  1. That winter playlist is fantastic - great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your glasses! I was looking at a pair like that this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! i also have a current obsession with instagram (but who doesnt)
    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete