11.30.2011

Currently.

Bumper to bumper...at least I'm warm #goodmorning


I saw this on Sometimes Sweet + she saw it here + I'm going to play along...


Obsessing Over:  Getting a Christmas tree + pulling out all the ornaments from the attic.  I don't have that much longer to wait.  I think we are going to go tomorrow night :)  Yay!  I'm excited about dancing to A Very She & Him Christmas on the record player + decorating the tree.


Working On:  Our advent calendar.  Our tradition is to do a different holiday activity each day (or try to).  


Thinking About:  I love this time of year + all the special memories from the past years.  Two years ago, Zac + I planned a special night with our mom's to go to Starry Nights (a holiday light show).  I made homemade vegetable beef soup + my mom opened a few bottles of wine.  Well...they all got a little tipsy, so we didn't go to starry nights.  But...Zac told me he wanted to marry me that night + he told his mom.  I was one happy girl that night + it makes me all warm inside thinking about it now :)


Anticipating:  Going to visit Zac's Dad in Ft. Lauderdale.  We are going to see My Morning Jacket in Boca Raton + I can't tell you how excited I am to see them again!!!  We always have so much fun when we visit.  It will be fun to be in Florida at Christmastime.  


Listening To:  Whatever Zac is watching on t.v. + him yawning.


Drinking:  Water.  Not too exciting.  I'd like a hot chocolate though or hot cider or I'd even settle for some hot tea ;)


Wishing:  That these feelings last forever.  I wish to be this in love with my husband forever + still have the magic holiday feeling forever + having it with our kids one day.


What about you?  I'd love to see if you play along.


 



6 comments:

  1. cute post! I can't wait to get my Christmas tree up eitehr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post!
    I am really anticipating on spending some time with a part of our family this Christmas.
    I am also on water a lot lately! :)
    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I hope you have the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answers, especially the one for "Thinking about"- so sweet! I totally stole your idea and blogged about it here: http://www.withmycamera.com/2011/12/right-now-i-am.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe thanks :) I'll check it out! I didn't know you blogged.

    ReplyDelete