7.09.2011

4th of July

Zac + I went to the grocery + saw these beautiful blue orchids:


4th of July orchids...beautiful!!!


Then we went to Zac's mom's house for dinner.  My mom sent deviled eggs:


Deviled eggs & cutoff shorts... Happy 4th


Vera enjoyed the ride:


Vera riding in the car :)


On the way home she was worn out! haha:


Vera is worn out now :)


Pretty sunset:


Sunset


I made Pink Lemonade pie earlier that day + we tried it once we got home.  It was so easy to make + it tasted really great.  I added fresh raspberries too:


Home-made pink lemonade pie :)


Here's the recipe.


That night we walked down the street + watched the fireworks.  They were so good!  I haven't done that in a long time.  I think we should make it a tradition :)  We had a great view only a few steps from the condo.



No comments:

Post a Comment