3.11.2011

Winter 2011

Valentine's Day:  Zac + I decided to stay at home this year.  I stopped by the liquor store on my way home from work + picked us up two pinot noirs from Oregon :)  Since that's where we got engaged!  It has been one year since Zac proposed to me on the Broadway Bridge in Portland.  :)  It was such a wonderful trip + the perfect ending!!! 


 Vday dinner


Zac cooked steaks + onions on the grill & I made lemon-almond green beans + boursin cheese mashed potatoes.  It was so good!!! Best dinner in a long time (probably since last year at Pailey's Place).


Vday meal 
Zac surprised me with flowers :)  They were gorgeous!!!  He also got me a Cat Power record + we played it while we ate dinner.  For dessert he made a cute dessert plate with all kinds of sweets + a box of chocolates :)


Snow, Valentine's Day '11, & Stock the Bar 013


 Stock the Bar Shower:  Zac's aunt threw us a couple's shower.  It was a lot of fun!


 Stock the Bar 017 
She made the cutest cupcakes and...
Snow, Valentine's Day '11, & Stock the Bar 018 


sliders!!!
Snow, Valentine's Day '11, & Stock the Bar 019 


We got lots of liquor + fun stuff to stock our new bar!  We are so thankful to have such great friends + family!!!  It was so nice to get everyone together + celebrate.
Stock the Bar 020 


I loved the way Melissa styled my hair.  She did this really funky knot in the back :)
Hair 



No comments:

Post a Comment