9.09.2010

Labor Day Weekend

I had the best weekend :)  It was pretty much perfect.


Friday night Zac & I met Ryan, Rachel & Cooper at Mellow Mushroom.  I was so excited to see Cooper (their baby).  I've only seen him a few times.  He is so cute & sweet.  I got to see him walk too!  It was nice to catch up. 


Then Z-man & I played putt-putt golf:


IMG_5720IMG_5721
   IMG_5723 IMG_5725
  IMG_5727 
 


I think I won, but he let me :)


Saturday morning was Memphis Urban Sketchers.  That night we went to HHH's to watch the Memphis vs. Mississippi State game.  I sketched this:


Beer bottle


Memphis was losing + we were starving so we went to The Bayou w/ everybody.  I had Ghost River Hefeweizen for the second night in a row.  It's my favorite! :)


Sunday we (Zac + my mom + I) went to Zac's mom's house for a cookout.  I saw eggs in the chicken house & lots of hens.  I also sketched this:


Grill


My alarm went off Monday morning & then I got a sweet text from my Dad telling me to enjoy my day off.  That was a nice little surprise.  I spent the day cleaning, relaxing, cooking + catching up.  It was nice.


♥ 
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment