9.30.2008

Fall is here! :]

This past weekend I went to see my sister in East Prairie, MO.  She lives on a farm with 2 horses, 6 kitties, and 3 dogs!  We had lots of fun!


Lolo's Farm 078 


We went to Diebold's Orchard and picked out pumkins!  I'm pretty sure we punctured a few, oops!


Lolo's Farm 102 


This was my little friend Biscuit...He kinda had a crush on me.


Lolo's Farm 152  


“Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”


Last night Katherine, Jeff, D, and I saw the Raconteurs at The Canon Center in Memphis, TN.  They were SO GOOD!!!  The venue was small and had great acoustics!


Jack-white-dad 


Kate and I are officially in love with Jack White, and have dreams of being Mrs. Jack White-haha.


20486358-20486361-slarge 


Jack is SEXY, SEXY!  haha.


1zl87lk



No comments:

Post a Comment