6.11.2008

I'm back

Wow!  I feel like I've been through a whirlwind!!!  I got back from Europe Sunday night and was back to work on Monday.  Can you say jet-lagged???  AYEE!!!  I'm still not back in the groove of things.  I was told I was going to be moving my office too, so this morning I packed up my stuff from Chevy and took it to Toyota.  We'll see how that goes.  Then tomorrow I am going to Bonnaroo.  I wish it had been another weekend, because I am going to be exhausted!  Does anyone want to place bets on how long I'll last camping and hanging in the heat??? haha.  It's all worth it for Ben Folds, My Morning Jacket, Jose Gonzalez, Pearl Jam, MGMT, Vampire Weekend, Umphrey's McGee, Tegan and Sara, The Raconteurs, Rilo Kiley, Cat Power, Sigur Ross, Kanye West and Jack Johnson! We're renting an RV so hopefully we'll have some air, toilet and shower. hee-hee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment