9.12.2012

29 before 30

29 Birthday 013 copy


I've been making these for 4 years now (time flies!!!).  I think they are so fun! :)



  1. Make something special :)

  2. Take a road trip (Austin, TX?) *I guess Savage Gulf + Nashville counts ;) AND the BABYMOON was way better

  3. Redo the condo + studio (paint, carpet?, clean, organize) here

  4. Keep running at least 2 days a week (hopefully 3) *I did until the weather got cold + I got pregnant :)

  5. Finish the wedding quilt (it's almost done...just needs binding) *I finished this one for my mom

  6. Bake Zac oatmeal cookies for no reason

  7. Make a "scrapbook" on the road for our Ft. Lauderdale trip *Didn't happen

  8. Go to the haunted corn maze or a hauted house *Didn't happen

  9. Ride the rootop ferris wheel *Didn't happen

  10. Laugh so hard you cry

  11. Write a love letter

  12. Go fishing

  13. Celebrate 2 years of marriage here and here

  14. Fill another sketchbook

  15. Dance + not care who's watching

  16. Write a poem

  17. Read (at least) 3 new books

  18. Fill a journal with paint

  19. FInish the granny square slippers already (seriously!)

  20. Run a 5K in under 30 minutes *Got close

  21. Take someone by surprise here

  22. Do something that scares you (out of your comfort zone)

  23. Make s'mores here

  24. Go on a hiking trip here

  25. Eat or make a 4 course meal Did it on my 30th b'day :)

  26. Skinny Dip (!!!)  here

  27. Hang wedding photos + new prints, etc. here

  28. Assess your fears

  29. Make a painting...cut it up...leave it in random public places


Do you make these too???  What would be on your list?


♥


Last year's 28 before 29 and all the posts related to it.


Inspired by Hula Seventy and Elsie.



6 comments:

  1. these are great things to get done! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list, so many fun things to see and do. I'm excited about all of your sketching and scrap booking plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! I really want to try this :)
    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :)  You should.  Its so much fun! 

    ReplyDelete