11.03.2014

Twelve Months

IMG_5273
You went to the doctor and weigh 24.2 lbs and are 31" long.  You're still sleeping around 7:30pm-7:30am.  Some days you take two naps, but lately you've been fighting that morning nap.  You can stand on your own now and prefer walking, which means you have a lot more bruises on your head and scratches on your knees.  Poor guy.  I think you love going to "school".  You don't cry when I drop you off.  The other morning you ran straight for the balls, looked back at me, I waved bye and you kept on playing.  You've started eating off a plate when we go out to eat.  You make this whiney, squealing noise that is adorable! lol.

You are becoming so independent.  You want things your way and will fuss if you don't get it.  You've started shaking your head "no".  You love to try to eat with a fork or spoon.  You also love drinking water.  You go through spells of eating one thing one day and won't touch it the next.  I'm pretty sure your absolute favorite food is bananas and burgers right now though.  You LOVE being outside.  You cry when we bring you back in and you are always at the door begging to go out.  You've been giving lots of kisses lately and checking out Mama's face.  The other day you grabbed my ear and were looking at me so hard like you were taking me all in.  I love when I pick you up from school and put you in your car seat.  You just stare and want kisses.
IMG_5227IMG_1697
IMG_1964
IMG_1977
IMG_1981
IMG_2014
IMG_2019IMG_2031
IMG_2050
IMG_2084
IMG_2098
IMG_6473
IMG_6490IMG_6543
IMG_6512


2 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely in love with my friend and my daughter-in-law, Lindsay. She has grown, physically and emotionally, almost like a caterpillar emerging from her chrysalis and transforming into a beautiful butterfly. Such a rich individual acutely aware of motherhood, but equally important she is so committed to introducing Ev to the "sensory side" of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet El Jefe.  I told Zac he needs to up his love letter writing game learn from his Dad haha :)

    ReplyDelete