11.06.2013

Lately


IMG_3563IMG_7384IMG_7389IMG_3758

IMG_3821

IMG_7702

IMG_7757
IMG_3888IMG_3918IMG_3926IMG_7792

My mom told me the first four weeks are the hardest, just get through those and things will continue to get better.  Well, at five weeks things are much better.  It's so hard in the begining not getting any sleep and trying to get used to the "new" hang of things.  I still have my moments, but overall I am so happy.  Nothing can prepare you for being a mama.  There are times when I wish I was better, but there are also times when I am so proud of myself.  We have been in public during screaming fits and we have also had perfect days out.  I've LOVED all of the moments in the past five weeks and wouldn't trade them for anything.  We've been getting out more, going for walks, meeting lots of family and enjoying lots of snuggles.



1 comment:

  1. Jacqueline G. JarboeNovember 6, 2013 at 10:09 PM

    The more exposure he gets the more he will learn how to react and how to behave in the future. Every second of his life at this age he is absorbing you and the world. The world is a beautiful place in which he can make a big difference. Your love and devotion as a mother at his early stages of learning form a foundation that is solid. May God watch over him every day with His Truths to keep Everett's heart pure and loving as he matures. You are and will be a fantastic mother. You have learned your skills from a kind, loving mother and grandmother.

    ReplyDelete