5.30.2013

Currently.

Just had the BEST Popsicle of my life!!! :) #paleta #cherrypaleta #ABeautifulMess


Watching: The Real World: Portland, The Little Couple, Cupcake Wars...most of our shows aren't on right now.


Listening to:  The new Vampire Weekend album "Modern Vampires of the City" and the new Wild Nothing "Empty Estate"


Dreaming about:  What baby Everett is going to look like, ever since we saw the 3D photos.  I don't want to speed this time up at all because I LOVE being pregnant, but I dream about the day we get to meet our son and how our life will change.


Reading:  Would you believe I STILL haven't finished the freaking 50 Shades of Gray series yet.  Geeze.  I'm also still reading What to Expect When You're Expecting and The Parent's Tao Te Ching: Ancient Advice for Modern Parents (the lady reads from this in yoga and I LOVE it).  I just ordered like 4 more baby books, haha.  Time to get my read on.


Looking forward to:  Decorating the nursery!!!  Zac is going to finish painting the walls tonight and then it's so on.  I just have to move a bookcase out and a dresser in.  I'm so excited!!!  I'm sick of it looking cluttered right now.


Drinking: I think I found the BEST pregnancy drink ever, haha.  Jamaican lemonade!!!  It combines my citrus cravings and ginger ale.  I only wish I had found it in my first trimester.


Making me happy:  Feeling Everett kick :)  How sweet Zac has been, when he rubs my belly and talks to Everett.  Celebrating two years of marriage!!! and how in love with him I am.


Eating: The BEST popsicles EVER.  I'm pretty excited that I found a place close to work that sells the most amazing paletas.  I tried the avocado, strawberry-kiwi, and cherry (yum...I can't describe how much I loved it [pictured above]).  I also sampled the oreo (which I'm getting next time).  I've started making a list of all the flavors I want to try and brushing up on my Spanish.


Knitting:  Baby blanket.  I just started color 3 out of 7.  I hope I finish before he comes :)


What about you? What have you been up to lately? If you do your own
"currently" post on your blog, link back in the comments!  I'd love to hear.


*Thanks
again to Danielle + Megan for the inspiration of these
posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment