3.26.2013

The secret's out...

Baby announcement


I've been dying to share the news and it's been really hard to blog without mentioning it.  I've been writing posts (that I will share soon) since 5 weeks.  We are so excited  :)


I found out on Jan 11th.  I had been feeling nauseous and just had a strong feeling.  We had been trying for 6 months and it gets pretty easy to "convince" yourself you're pregnant or that you have symptoms, haha.  But this time was different :)  I took a pregnancy test that morning while Zac was in the shower.  The second line was really faint but I was pretty sure it was positive.  I hid the test while I took Vera for a walk.  Those minutes seemed like hours...I couldn't wait to tell Zac and see his face :)  He was so happy.  We took a few pictures and then he had to go to work.  I was late to work because I had to take a TON more pictures (of course).  Haha. 


Me pt


I went to the doctor a few weeks later and confirmed that my due date is September 24, 2013.  We had our first ultrasound and got to see the baby's heartbeat.  It was so special :)  I can't tell you how happy I was to hold that picture in my hand! 



Baby overbey085_1



2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is huge news, and I couldn't be happier for you. You're going to be an amazing mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bit slow catching up on my blogs but mega congrats! Really happy for you both! :-) x

    ReplyDelete