1.28.2013

Currently.

Had fun antiquing yesterday :) #latergram

Watching:  I started watching The Carrie Diaries, but I'm not sold yet.


Thinking about: Going to the zoo; Zac + I have never been together.  I want to see the new baby giraffe.


Dreaming about:  Redecorating/organizing the studio room + plans.  Paint colors or bright white. 


Looking forward to: Spring!  We've been getting a tease lately with these warmer days.  I'm so excited for the months to come.


Making me happy:  Beautiful pink daisies that my husband gave me + special picture taken today :)


Drinking:  Grapefruit sparking water


Eating: Banana popsicles + my mom's spaghetti + my mom's chocolate chess pie (YUM!) + dinners made by Zac :)


What about you? What have you been up to lately? If you do your own "currently" post on your blog, link back in the comments!  I'd love to hear.


*Thanks again to Danielle + Megan for the inspiration of these posts.



2 comments:

  1. Could you believe the weather today?! I didn't know whether to be thrilled (WARM) or worried (TORNADO)!
    My husband and I are big fans of SanPellegrino in the orange and grapefruit. I'll have to try the LaCroix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know.  It definitely felt like tornado weather.  You should try the LaCroix.  I love the coconut flavor too. 

    ReplyDelete