12.13.2012

Ugly Sweater Run


Image



Image_2



Image_3Image_4



Image_5



Image_6



Image_10


Image_7



Image_11Image_12


A friend + I did the Ugly Sweater Run this past weekend.  She talked me into wearing my hair like Cindy Lou Who.  I didn't think we would really stand out because I figured everyone would be dressing crazy.  Boy was I wrong, haha.  Once we got out of the car everyone was staring and pointing at us.  We kept getting asked to take pictures with people and how we got our hair to do that (for those of you who will ask...a water bottle).  There's no telling how many pictures are out there floating around of us :)  We were pretty shocked when we didn't win for best team costume, but we got second.  We lost to bought costumes of the bunny and lamp from A Christmas Story.  They were giving away real Christmas trees :)  We had hot chocolate and candy canes, but the beer line was way too long.  It was so much fun!!!   



7 comments:

  1. We saw you and thought you looked ahhhhmazing! #ugliest5kontheplanet Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys should have totally won for best costume! Amazing. I was dying laughing when I saw this on instagram, you really went all out. I love that you're not afraid to be goofy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bekuh :)  Haha.  Oh I am VERY goofy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised you guys didn't win beat costume either, cuz yours are great. I love the Cindy Lou Who hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great— it looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete