6.14.2012

Date Night

#dinner #datenightHubby


Friday night Zac + I went to Sekisui Pacific Rim for dinner (also where we went on our first date ever!!!).  It always reminds me of when we first started dating.  They have the best martinis + salad.


Hers + His #datenight#datenight #dinner


After that we saw my college professor Beth Edward's show at The David Lusk Gallery.  It was a really great show.  Zac said that the paintings looked like they were in HD, so cute :) and actually that's a great way to describe them.  It always amazes me at how slow + precise she paints.  She was always telling me to slow down when I paint + it was always so hard for me.  The colors are so bright + pop right off the canvas.  The painting below was my favorite; I've always loved zinnias.


We also went to Beth Edwards show...it was so good. The orange zinnia was my favorite!!!


We also went to Fresh Market to get some groceries + snacks for our trip to the lake.  It's rare that we ever go to the grocery together, so when we do it's pretty fun.  Usually Zac makes fun of me because I take too long ;)  He's not much of a "shopper".  We picked up the yummiest mini chocolate chip cookies + had a few for dessert!


Getting groceries hot #datenight hahaUntitled


What are your favorite things to do on "date night"?


We like to go to dinner, movies, concerts, art shows + get a sweet treat.  It's also nice to just spend the night at home, cook for each other + snuggle up to watch a movie or our favorite tv shows.


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


*I tried one new drink that I can mark off my summer manifesto.



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE going to art shows for dates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great arent they :) Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going out on an adventure the best, but sometimes nothing beats wearing sweats and watching a movie on the couch! Your blog is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going on adventures too :) We always have so much fun when we are traveling, hiking, etc. Thanks so much! I'm glad you visited + commented. I will check yours out too. ♥

    ReplyDelete