6.22.2012

A Picture An Hour :: June 16th

9am // Walked Vera around the park


Photoday1


10am // Got my allergy shot


Photoday2


11am // Got brunch with my mom


Photoday3Photoday4


12pm // Shopping with my mom ;) aka bathroom mirror shot, haha


Photoday5


1pm // Sweet treat


Photoday6Photoday7


2pm // More shopping!


Photoday8


3pm // Reading at my mom's house


Photoday10


4pm // Kacey (my mom's Wheaten) + Vera (my Wheaten)


Photoday11


5pm // Take a nap with my hubby


Photoday12


6pm// Same thing, haha...I realize in these photo an hour posts that we are very lazy on the weekends ;)


Photoday14


7pm //  On our way to dinner


Photoday13


After that we watched the movie Gone.  I really liked it, but I love Amanda Seyfried.  Every time I see her I want her hair!!!  It's so pretty.


What did you do this past weekend?  Have any fun plans this weekend?  We do :)  I'll be posting that next week ♥



2 comments:

  1. Weekend afternoon naps are the best! I'm usually dosing off on the couch with my two pups, Patrick and Tanner. Love lazy days like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arent they?!?! :)  I love relaxing after a long work week! ♥

    ReplyDelete