5.30.2012

Life Lately, according to my instagram...

Vera at lunch :)Grilled corn + black bean salad #dinner


Sweet tea with mint in a mason jar #summerGuacamole time ;)


Black bean brownie was awesome!!! #yumVera is sweet when she's begging :)


Date night with the Brownings Untitled


Fun! #artjournal time for the rest of the nightWatching the bachelorette + journaling my "summer manifesto"  goodnight!


This punk ate half of my mint :( UGH!!!Yay! Better time + increased running


-Getting lunch + snuggling with sweet Vera


-Lots of colorful summer foods (grilled corn + black bean salad // guacamole)


-Lightly sweetened tea with fresh mint from my "garden".  Yum!


-Black bean brownies that were "too chocolaty".  How is that even possible? Give me a break.


-Dinner + drinks with friends.  Feeling my pregnant bestie's baby girl kick :)


-Fun, new art journaling supplies to inspire me to journal again while watching The Bachelorette (team Jef + Arie!!!).  I'm in LOVE with my new Smash* journal + their pens (on sale at Target)are SO AWESOME!  Why has it taken this long?


-The caterpillar that ate half of my mint plant (boo!!!)


-We've been running 3 times a week + started week 3.  I've NEVER run in my life, so it's really hard but rewarding.  It feels good to get your body in shape.  I'm planning on doing 3 5Ks this fall.  I'm stoked my hubby is encouraging + doing it with me.  Go us! haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment