12.14.2011

My Morning Jacket // Boca Raton

My Morning Jacket Setlist Sunset Cove Amphitheater, Boca Raton, FL, USA 2011 

Zac said it was the best night of his life.  I said what about the night you proposed + the wedding night?  haha :)  It was such an awesome venue- on a lake + palm trees surrounding the stage + full moon + grass under your feet.  We were so lucky that it didn't rain.  I would have been pretty bummed, but I would have stood in the rain to listen to MMJ (and I have before...ahem Bonnaroo!).  This was my third time to see MMJ + every time it gets better + better. 


Delta spiritOne of the best nights ever!!! #mymorningjacket #concert


Mmj 1


Doesn't get much better #moon #palmtree #mymorningjacket wish u were here mom



Mmj 2 copy



Mmj 3


The whole night Zac kept saying "are they going to play 'One Big Holiday'?, they better play 'One Big Holiday'!".  Toward the end, he looked at me with the saddest face + said "they aren't going to are they?".  He said that the last time we saw them he didn't really like them yet + didn't know how great of a song that was, etc., etc. haha.  It was their last song + Zac went wild :)  We were jumping up + down + clapping.  It was so fun :)  I think people thought we were nuts.



One of the best nights


I can cross 23. See some great shows off the list for sure now.



No comments:

Post a Comment