12.22.2011

Advent Activity // Make Fancy Hot Chocolate

Last night we made Williams-Sonoma classic hot chocolate with their vanilla marshmallows.  We got them both on sale the other night :)  Score!  The hot chocolate was really rich + chocolatey, but the marshmallows were almost inedible- yuck!  Have you ever tried them?


This happened last night :) #hotchocolate #marshmallows Stirring #hotchocolate


Someone on my instagram recommended Dagoba Xocolatl "Aztec's liquid gold" hot chocolate + I'd really like to try it.


Also, The Daybook is giving away 12 1 lb. cans of Steven's Hot Chocolate to one lucky reader :)  I'd choose the Mexican Hot Chocolate because I've always wanted to try it!


Only 3 more days 'til Christmas!  Yay!



2 comments:

  1. That hot chocolate looks great, but that sucks about the marshmallows! I've actually bought 'fancy' marshmallows from little gourmet shops and while they look so great, I think I like the old fashioned, grocery store kind better. Some thing don't need changing I guess! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete