11.01.2011

Halloween Night @ the Hi-Tone

Zac + I went to the Hi-Tone last night to see Ra Ra Riot (i love them!!!).  We cooked dinner before the show + I thought we might have a few trick or treaters, but we had NONE :(  We didn't really dress up (unless you count my skull earrings + skeleton t-shirt).  Halloween seemed to come super fast this year.  I almost didn't even decorate + it's my favorite holiday?!?!  Next year I want to dress up for sure :)  I saw a really cute owl + little red riding hood costume last night (both were handmade [always the best!]). 


Zac + I at Ra Ra RiotYellow OstrichDelicate Steve in their undies


Yellow Ostrich (pic on the left) started with a cover of Time of the Season by The Zombies + it was AWESOME!!!  Totally set the tone for the rest of the show.  I knew it would be a great night :)  I loved his voice so much.  Then Delicate Steve came on stage (wearing nothing but their undies?!?!) + they played a bunch of Red Hot Chili Peppers covers(Zac was way more of a fan than I was, haha).


Ra ra riot!!!Ra ra riotRa ra riot


Finally, it was time for RA RA RIOT (i ♥ saying their name)!!! :)  They played my favorites: Ghost Under Rocks, Dying is Fine, Can You Tell (reminds me of when Zac + I first started dating), Oh La, Boy + You and I Know (i really hoped they would play this one).  I will also admit (somewhat embarrassingly) that I got chill bumps on one song :) Yep.  I listened to The Rhumb Line when I was painting + it brought back memories.  Music has always heavily influenced my paintings.  We had a happy halloween night :)  I hope you did too!



No comments:

Post a Comment