10.06.2010

Harvest Moon & Engagement Party

Harvest Moon & Engagement Party 005 
Last month my parents threw Zac + I a small engagement party at The Grove Grill (where we had our first date)!  I'm glad we had it somewhere that is special to us.  It was the first time our families met all together.  It was nice :)


Harvest Moon & Engagement Party 002 
(the guest book I made)


Harvest Moon & Engagement Party 006 
(flower + pumpkins centerpieces)


Harvest Moon & Engagement Party 009 


Harvest Moon & Engagement Party 013 
(Rachel + Me + Katherine)


Harvest Moon & Engagement Party 014 
(the future Mr. + Mrs. ♥)


Harvest Moon & Engagement Party 015 
(the boys- Cox, Ryan +Zac)


Harvest Moon & Engagement Party 016 
(my mom + I)


Harvest Moon & Engagement Party 018 
(me + Dad)


Harvest Moon & Engagement Party 020 
(my Bro + I)


Harvest Moon & Engagement Party 023 
(the girls- Kim + Katherine + I)


Harvest Moon & Engagement Party 028 
(the sunset was so pretty)


It was so much fun!!!  Thanks to everyone who came + made it such a special night :)



No comments:

Post a Comment