12.23.2009

Elves...

Make the best company :]


IMG_1866


We had so much fun @ our friend's Tacky Christmas Sweater Party.  Zac almost won the tacky sweater contest by one vote!!!  I got only one vote :(  haha.  We also played dirty santa with couples board games + individual gift cards.  Zac + I got the worst game (Phase 10?!?!) + gave the best: Quelf.  Haha.  Zac won a gift card to a sports store + I won one from Bath & Body works.


IMG_1870


We played Battle of the Sexes + Quelf:


IMG_1902


I had to tie a tie (which I know how - because my dad taught me; i killed it :]) + zac had to write a poem:


IMG_1924


Sunday Z + I had dinner w/ my Dad @ Paulette's.  It was really good!!!  We exchanged gifts.  I got my new camera lens which I am totally stoked about: the Canon 50mm 1.4!!!  Yay!  Here's Zac + I playing around + testing it out:


♥Love♥


Zac+IChristmas

 
 
 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment