4.27.2009

Rundown

I went to Nashville this past Tues. to see a doctor about my nose...I love road trips.  The doctors at Vanderbilt were GREAT!!!  I am going to have surgery sometime in July: Septoplasty + removal of concha bullosa and turbinates.


DSC01131 DSC01137


This is my *fav* store!!! Very cute, funky, hippie stuff.DSC01138 


I found my dream house too, haha :]  I love it.  It had a bottle tree in the front yard too.  Perfect!


DSC01144 DSC01145


Then Thursday was the Grand Opening at work (Chuck Hutton Toyota):


Toyota Grand Opening 1 010 


Flowers my mom sent + the ribbon cutting scissors in the background:


Toyota Grand Opening 1 024 


We took the executives downtown for pictures, carriage ride to the Toyota center + dinner at the Rendezvous.


Toyota Grand Opening 1 044 Toyota Grand Opening 1 056


 



No comments:

Post a Comment